Hey, hey good lookin’.
Can’t wait to hear what you got cookin’.
It’s like, kind-of a huge deal that you reached out. We can’t stress enough how honored we are that people visit this here site, read all about us, and still decide to give us a chance. Thank you, thank you. We promise to make it worthwhile. Chat soon!
In the meantime, if you’re feeling like *actually* cooking, give these a shot …
3 cups all-purpose flour
1 teaspoon baking soda
1 teaspoon salt
1 cup (2 sticks) salted butter, softened
3/4 cup granulated sugar
3/4 cup packed brown sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
2 large eggs
2 cups chocolate chips
2.5 Tablespoons of wheat germ
- Turn oven to 375, grease cookie sheets with butter.
- Cream in a stand mixer: butter and both kinds of sugar
- Mix together in a separate bowl: flour, baking soda, salt.
- Add in eggs, one at a time and mix. Then vanilla.
- Slowly mix in flour mixture. Once completely combined, beat in wheat germ.
- Finally, mix in chocolate chips.
- Use small ice cream scoop to form balls of dough. Bake for 11 minutes or until juuuuuuust golden brown.
- Let them cool on the pan.
- Eat them, duh.
My mom makes the world’s best chocolate chip cookies. She swears that it’s just the same recipe as the back of the bag of Nestle Tollhouse chocolate chips with the amendments above. But she’s a liar because I’ve made them her way no less than 100 times and they are never the same as hers. Try for yourself (even if they aren’t Patsy’s, this will get you amazing cookies).